Wednesday 16 September 2015

The Problem Child

[Frames of Reference] Croxt:


Unbroken cycles and repeated actions stir up unwarranted beliefs although I still believe, it's never that serious. Habits are second to nature because that's what we present. The problem with people, they'll always find a way to describe you through your words, through your actions and habits. I honestly do not have a problem with some of the things people say or do, but rather, with what these things mean to them and to the people around them.  What are you saying that is helping me? What are you telling me that I haven't heard before? Challenge growth and see the flowers flourish. The cherries I cherish delight my tastes and if it is to lick that which satisfies me, allow me to indulge. But I have a problem. I see so many problems. I point them out sometimes. And you're never really sure if correcting someone else will change them for the best or harden their hearts. It's a chance in the wind I've been willing to take. I've done enough work to see how everything works. I am not the one who got it wrong. You know I'm right. So even if I fight, I don't mind your subtleness just don't let that make you hate me. It's a no reason. I speak because I choose to express what I think and if my silence offends you, remind me why I started. Let's make jokes in any place we find ourself in and let's be merry. Why we take everything so serious, it's not nothing. We are enclosed in different spaces with different capacities. Tell me your story and I'll listen. I ain't got no type, I figure everything just how I like. Doctor my nights, treat my disorders and shed light to that which looks out of order. I'll do the same. If I ever impress you never feel intimidated. Feel glad and happy that you got to be part of our experience. Someone has to tell the truth and I admire your passions. I know we have things we miss and things we love love love to do. So do whatever it takes to be happy unless it bothers or harms the other. Build and don't destroy. Be and let others be without being blind to what grows around. I am a huge fan of development and if you're not trying to develop yourself and the way you think, let's just say I'll stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment