Wednesday 30 September 2015

Shortcuts & URLs

[Wizard Computers] Croxt:

I love me my laptops and when she's sitting on top of my lap. The glare is in my eyes and they are shaped like hearts and coloured red; emoji shit. So you can tell I've fallen in love with technology. Take knowledge with you wherever you go. It's the things that you know that open doors to the many that you do not. I apologize for the many people I've met who walk not making sense. I'm sorry. But mostly because some of you do not listen. It's in the knowledge that we are yet to know enough that we know more. I have seen "wise" people no more good than the people they led. Yes, some of them are convincing. Yes, some of them make sense. Yes, some of them believe they believe in something. Conviction. Yet I do not even blame them. We are nurtured in the environments we grow in. All of us. But my best typa people are the ones who unlearn the most lies they believed. You open your mind and mind your own business; yet creating a space of understanding. Mola akubariki. That's Swahili for "God bless you." So don't stress to impress. Find yourself and your progress will inspire the many others to fight to free themselves too. We are all heroes. I can't stress this enough. The weak ones got some power and money then obviously opted to increase fear and break the many who gave them the power. So I shun them. Don't destroy to increase yourself. You'll find yourself at the top with no foundation. I love technology, I won't even lie. Because everytime she sits on my lap, I get lost into the mad crazy world of internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment