Friday 25 September 2015

Hiroi Sekai

[Today's Heroes] Croxt:



Of heroes of the night and the daytime when there's light; the papers seem so bright and this mask hides the shine. So I don't want the spotlight on me but on my words and what they could make you believe. I'm alive and the best things I ever saw was the least things I'd ever need. See, I want to turn the world upside down and kiss it from it's toes. And my woes strangle my clothes and I think I'm getting too fat, the struggle is real and I could use some troubles. It's in the face of adversity that I could save a whole city. I'm still in university so it's hard for the distinguished to believe everything I say but, haven't you heard that the heroes of this world have been heroes since their births? But I won't make a big issue out of it; out of anything really. Hiroi Sekai; around the world, I'm headed. Hiroi Sekai; I'll change locations and cover them with peace. The clouds are all grey, and I'm gonna have a happier day tomorrow than I did yesterday. I'm ready for whatever and whenever the opportunity presents itself, I'll grab it's balls and by the bull's horns. Let it rain and let the rain wash away the pain. All I have is you and all I ever needed was you. So hug me tight and say my name in the rain. It's just you I've believed in and I hope you could believe in me too. Hiroi Sekai; it's a cruel world. Hiroi Sekai; let's laugh about the pain. Hiroi Sekai; I never paid my phone bill, and for the longest time, to be honest, so, they obviously cut my phone and left me in darkness. Hiroi Sekai; put on the lights, dead or alive. I'm expecting a call from my girl Duty and when she calls, you bet right I have to answer. Hiroi Sekai, let's take it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment