Tuesday 22 September 2015

Winter is coming

[Of seasons and change] Croxt:

The crevices open wider and swallow whatever is floating above it. The streams are sucked in and the mountains lose their high places. I'll look at the flick of your wrist and check the time. It grew its wings and flew away. So I'm rising to chase it and my guts believe I'll catch it. If you're too scared, go to church. You'll find solace there. And when you do, I pray it will give you the courage you need. Winter is coming and the winds have blown their warning trumpets. The leaves have fallen and the flowers are beginning to lose their shade. The cookie crumbles when you break it but somethings just happen on their own. So own up to the night with all your might and prepare your bed as you lie on it. Everyone believes in something and for me, I've made it bigger than myself, bigger than anyone I'll ever know. You need to big yourself up. It helps sometimes. We are one with the fire in our bellies and I really can't stretch enough my idea of freedom. It is hidden in peace and coated with everything nice. Everything falls right into the picture and the victors in the battlefield have mastered their art. I'm aggressive towards myself and that which I want. It keeps me pushing forward. I know where I'm coming from, the sun was out almost always and the breeze carressed my insecurities. Those are the days I chose to be stronger and it needs work so I put in what was required of me and went above and beyond to attain perfection, which I still am. Certain affections and uncertain desperations have created a curtain that has veiled my troubles and of course I'm grateful enough that the good Lord has never put me to shame. You don't have to understand me and everything I choose to do unless it makes you understand yourself and everything you've always wanted to do. There's a price to pay and it really is not expensive if you enjoy the ride all the way. The good times are coming for sure, even if they might have been hidden in struggle this whole time. It's when the sun rises that you realize the morning has come. So I'll wake up and stay up, say my prayer, take a cup of tea, brush my teeth, freshen up and take over the world. It's blinding, it's encouraging, it's brilliant, it's heartwarming, it's big and it's magic. Go ahead, prepare your taste buds, ready your belly and find your appetite soon because winter is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment