Wednesday 30 September 2015

Press CTRL

[Wizard computers] Croxt:


Usually, I don't forget to pray. So, every time I wake up in the morning I smile. I bless my day then walk out alive to play. The discs are rolling and the disc jockey is feeling my vibe. Monsters for headphones and sucker for iPhones. Don't they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away? I'm healed. See, I put my pen on paper and forgot to watch my time. My leather shoes match my leather jacket and men of style like me are created for every season. Therefore I obviously have a reason for the things I say or do. I've seen people drop coins in the fountain at the mall to wish themselves well and the other day as I walked through to buy some stuff I barely needed, I saw the water cut and dry, and some random teenagers picking up the coins. I hope they put them into good use. Anyways, money is got to be spent or to be sent. We stack up what we have no use for. & I've come to believe the space in my computer is enough to save the world. That's why I try. And it takes some time of course. Uploading my battles online so people can download my victories into the files of their lives. Whizz kid they call me and Ojuelegba I'll respond. The 6 components of admirable shoes are hidden in the details. Details, details, details. They are the only things that have ever been ahead of their time. Yet ideas are born when we think beyond. Feeling small never grew anyone. So I build, I don't destroy. I never discourage my friends; I empower them. I give more and I guess that's why I receive more. I'm grateful above all and this clicks on my mouse are burning up my house. I know everyone is trynna stay sane and I commend all of you. Leave a comment and @ me in your mentions. Communication is important, I know, but I've chosen to stay silent some times. Things come and they go and I want you to show me the road to your DM's. Lead me; that's why I followed you. I walk with two torches, to light the way ahead of me and one behind me; to guide the people who are brave enough to trust in my steps. I got some songs illegally downloaded before it was even a big deal and I understand everyone is trying to make maximum profits; get maximum likes. I'll provoke your mind to reason and fetch for better reasons. It's when the river still flows that you can drink from it; and it's when the river is slow that you can swim in it. I want to be loved by you and I definitely have better reasons for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment