Tuesday 1 September 2015

Respon6ixibility

Croxt:


Respond to your situations as they present themselves. Right now, I'm holding my bottle of Hennessy, drowning in some petty situations I'm yet to put a finger to. Hennessy V.S Cognac is pretty decent, but I would much rather have my Courvoisier. The emblem of a team worth cheering for can be tarnished, this I know. So I guard my heart and take care wherever she needs to go. I'm down on one and heroically throws my fist in the air. You know you are winning if you can't remember the last time you lost. A shit ton of work to address and her dress is on the floor, I, being caressed. Her hair undresses my scent senses and I can't recall the last time I was this impressed. The crowd roars in exhilaration galore. Ecstatic chants and wild songs. They sing today as if tomorrow is a dream come true and yesterday a blur in the distant far. My ego has learnt its place and it stays in check. I never let things like these crowd my mind. I've almost mastered greatness. You know you've started from the bottom if you've reached a height you can't look down upon. So you create a path even unwillingly because those footprints of hard work and pain do not just rub out that easy. Greasy. Uproot the weeds from your garden and water it with praises and good vibes. Grab some popcorn and watch the flowers bloom like they wanted freedom so bad. It's that unprescribed bliss. You kiss the lips that are ready for you and shut the ones that choose to speak evil. You decorate your heart with glad tidings and festoon your mind with beautiful hopes. Don't let the artificial things choke up your happiness, you're better off far away from conceit. Humble yourself and glow your true self. Don't force things, even the ponytails. Even that wedding. Don't do beyond you to earn praise. Do it for yourself. Nike. Just do it. & do it nice. The pressure helps us grow and if we're strong enough, we don't explode. So chug this bottle to the last drop and fight back against the inaccuracies. Let your judgement be flawless and your arguments credible. If it's not true, if it's not kind, if it's not nice, if it's not necessary; don't say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment