Monday 28 September 2015

Broken beaks and scarred lips

[Of seasons and change] Croxt:


She told me, "Don't worry about it;" she told me, "don't worry, no more." So to be emptily honest, I can't feel my face when I'm with you, and I love it. See, sometimes we do not understand what is beyond us and that it's scary and that's scary. Because I'm picturing a bird flying towards a tall building with long glass windows reflecting a long way back from where she's flying from. Also, sometimes the breeze is so nice you gotta close your eyes and enjoy the feels. Plus you don't worry yourself too much because the reflection almost assured you that the way ahead was clear. So if you're reading this, it's too late.. the bird already crashed into the glass and she can't feel her face anymore. Not sure if she loves it. But we all heal through our imaginations. You treat your wounds in ways you come up with and a broken beak should never shut the words of your heart. We all need time. That's why I pray you give me time, I'm your man. I'll be right there when the tides fair our journey well. I'll kiss the broken beaks as you kiss the scars off my lips. We are all one and the things we fight the most are what we've both ever needed. So don't sorry and be happy. Don't worry about me in these times and work to better yourself. We met a bit sooner and now we've messed a couple of things up. Things we can fix. We don't need compassion, we don't need other people's mercy. I hope they don't feel bad for us and I hope we are not part of their conversations. I wish sometimes people could just sip some tea and mind their own business, sigh. Let's go to church and seek forgiveness. We have sinned. And I hope it doesn't disturb you beyond this. We have literally done the best we could and I couldn't be any happier for you. I'm so, I'm so proud of you! You're a winner dragged through the mud and the heroes we've been do not deserve to hide any longer behind a mask. So I sit here and ask myself, when are we going to do this again? It was nice to, nice to know yah.



No comments:

Post a Comment