Saturday 17 October 2015

Competition is Dead

[Habits of Winning] Croxt:

Before you enter a speed car race, you ensure your car is of grand racing standard. You don't show up to a gunfight with a pocket-knife. It never ends well. The fastest and most careful reach the finish line first and with like in all good games, we admire the most the ones who still make it happen no matter how hard or bad it got. So I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night! My super engines are roaring and the excitement fills the atmosphere. I look into the eyes of my competition and I can tell I am their utmost fear. My consistent conquests speak on my behalf. I try to do the least talking. To drag you into my fame and brag about my name is showing you what I fear, lame. I know what I have and I know I'll never lose it. I'm learning best how to use it best. Totally no need to rub it in your face; you know enough already. The gunshot signals the start of the fight and I switch my charged up-mode into flight. You can see the light because its fast and bright enough to reach your eyes. & where there's smoke, there's some fire behind it. I live for ignitions and not immediate recognition. They signify the start of a new thing. Every race is different as so is every different competitor. So before I war, I understand the way things appear first. Not a lot about the weaknesses but mostly the strengths. If worse came to worst, I'll top the highest bid. You have to learn to go the extra mile. It helps a lot. Be nice even to those who would pay to see you lose. Smile enough times to teach them a lesson. There's some things everyone deserves to know. I speed off unexpected without leaving a bad taste behind. If you can run fast then come run with me. I'm tired of friends who drag me slow so I prefer the right motivation now. If you can't understand my vision then I could never understand your fears. I'm headed to the top right now and it's champagne bottles we will be popping. If you're not one of them; if you're not too worried about me; if you're still alive, you're welcome to pop it with me. Because as far as I am concerned, (it's confirmed), competition is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment