Sunday 25 October 2015

EPAR - Never Beyond Repair

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:

There are things we would never want to happen to us or to the people we care about. So, some papercuts will hurt so bad and an earthquake could bring your whole house tumbling down. I shiver at some thoughts and I feel the pain even when I think about it. I'd run away and hide but these thorny fences would never let me and the walls are so cold I could never force my way beyond them. The so called door wouldn't even open and as I have learnt to open my eyes more, I've seen destitution, destruction and pain; blood outpouring from a broken drinking glass. Alcohol will play with how your mind dances and some drugs will make you feel invincible. We are all tried and tested to our bones when we stumble and it's only the strong-willed who win the fight against evil desires. Sometimes, we breed it even before we intoxicate our thinking. I have seen evil spread through the world and some unfathomable things accepted by many who get roused easily. I could never blame them but to ever raise your finger and take advantage of someone weaker, it could only mean one thing. Call me on my cellphone and I'll tell you real stories of women hurt beyond what they asked for. Call me on my cellphone and we will sympathize with the men who have been stripped off the courage to refer to themselves as men again. Call me on my cellphone and let's think of the solutions we actually really need. I've seen scarred faces, felt scared souls and wept for broken hearts. Nobody ever deserves the pain. Any pain. Nobody ever deserves to be made a nobody. Because the fights we fight the most are in our minds and to disturb the peace in another's is strangely super weak. Let's be aware of the effect of the ripples we effect. Let's affect others positively; no matter how badly negatively affected we have been. I don't know about you but I believe things will always get better if we desire that enough. The worst might have happened to you, my dear, but you never have to shed a tear again. Your past might have been torn to pieces but you'll always find the pieces and fix the important ones back into the puzzle of your future. We are all different and "animals" will become of some who allow their minds to be twisted. Let's walk straight, with full respect to everyone else. Find your respect for others and you'll find respect for yourself. & before I forget, you are never really broken beyond repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment