Friday 16 October 2015

If I was to Slide in the Snow

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:


I do not know where she's hiding but I can't stress enough that my girlfriend, Winter, is coming. It's one of those things that I am polite about. Yet, to be politically correct, we need to be ready before she arrives. I won't lie, my room can get messy at times. Clothes all over the place and everything else hiding somewhere only I can find them. So I put my house in order and take pictures for the newest world order. Peace and hope; stability and tranquility. For some reason, I always have some juicy stories to give you and please feel free to tell the world. I am but an ambassador christening his true self. I have run away from the lies and even the bullshit that comes with it would never catch me. Let me be your ride, we can die some other day. Too much potential I can feel my feet burning and my tires smoking hot. All the right ingredients join the squad in the pot at the right time. I prefer not to force things. It's truths like these I walk with maybe why you'll never see me naked. The human body has its flaws and like the streams from the mountaintops, I perfect my flows. And protect my laws. And project the things that I love. You'll never find me petty, I go for better reasons. If it's fear you have, I'll help you tear it down. I'll help wipe away the pain & wipe away the tears. I'll show you how to believe in yourself. It's pretty easy but there's some sweat that comes with it. A thin line. Because your worrying will be tested and pain will be tasted. The bigger you fight, the nastier the war becomes. All that's required from you, is never to worry. To fight with no doubts. To stand by the light enshrined in your within. So even if my girlfriend, Winter, would show up, and the sidewalks turn to a skating rim, I would walk on still. Even if I was to slide, I'd fall gracefully only to rise up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment