Wednesday 28 October 2015

Price Tag

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:

My beautiful girlfriend told me, "Everything will work out" and I believe her. I'm not easily the type to get too excited without a good reason. But yeah, life's hit me hard a couple of times before. And, no.. I'm not even complaining. Shoe strings don't want to get too attached to the shoe but at least they hold your foot in place. Unlike shoe strings, sugar naturally dissolves in water and what a sweet sight. Sigh. You try and try because you believe that the 101st time you do, things will work out. It gets really hard sometimes to figure things out and if you're not helping the economy, they somehow find a way to kick you out. Everyone wants the joys of your success but would rather watch you carry the burdens from the sidelines. I understand. We are all fighting fights we do not even understand ourselves. The bigger the test, the more appealing your GPA looks if you get to ace it. So I do my best and learn from my shadows. Those things you can't tell are the best and worst things to play around. So I read the price tag first before I reach for my wallet. Are you worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment