Friday 30 October 2015

Something New

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:


Baby, let's try something new, me & you. Something beautiful. We are full of youth and the sun shines brighter today than it ever has before. You are my passion and I am your inspiration. You were my ambition and now that I've found you, let's try something new. Something different. I don't live for the pleasures and the pleasures alone but I figured we could use some life. We could stay alive. We could go above and beyond. Your treasures shake me as I dive into your mystery and you know I crown it if I happen to like it. I put a ring on it without going round and round in circles. I get straight to the point. Now, if you could close your eyes for a minute, I have a surprise for you. I know you're peeping low-key but it's fine. I can't hide the excitement either. It's not your birthday today but I choose to treat you special every day and in every way I can. We will try something new and differently exciting and never for even a single moment will we take this roller coaster for granted. I love the way you love me and the way I love you I haven't before. You can now open your eyes. You danced all night, girl, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment