Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sweet Talker

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:

Words of honey and creamy dreams pasted on your red lips ignite in me the pleasure of finding your sweet tongue. Still waters run deep and when you open your mouth to speak to me, a million beautiful things flow out. I never know what to do once you stop. So please don't. Take me on a trip to the deepest hidden depths of your sweet and delicious soul. I haven't been here yet so it's all a journey I'd love to take again. It's dangerous how it looks planned but sweet talkers like you are not this easy to come by. So I'll keep you and keep my mouth shut. Some things you just don't want to share. I know a couple greedy people out there. So I'll shelter your drunk lips in my sour heart. I'm tipsy to your words and I've not even tasted your juice. They say plain kisses taste of no future and I love how you have managed to flavour yours. I have a sweet tooth, I must admit. And your champagne words get me drunk-driving and sometimes dreaming of the beauty that flows from it. Your words could change water into wine and convert every doubter into a believer. Yet I can't deny there's a mystery behind your words I'd love to uncover. What drives you to drive me this insane? What inspires you to inspire me to be everything I've ever wanted to be? What challenges you to challenge me to step out of this comfort zone I had gracefully embraced? All I need is you, right here, right now.. speak to me. That when I lose my way or stub my toe, you'll lead me home and take good care of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment