Tuesday 27 October 2015

Some People Want to Take

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:


Some people want to take what is not theirs. But, I don't blame them. That's why I protect what's mine. I'll never take what is "not mine" without giving back something of enough worth, even if you do not see it. Something you need. I see you clearly understand my position but pain has its ways of twisting our rationale. I've said this a thousand times; never get petty. I know sometimes it's never that easy to tell. Some burdens might be too large and heavy on our shoulders and yet seem small and unimportant to others. Some who might not even lift their fingers to make it easier for you. Keep it burning. Don't let their winds wipe away your glowing light. It's weak if it's not coming from the soul. And if it's strong it'll come to build you up or teach you something. Burn a path before your guarded feet and step over them dead. A boss lady and her classic man knocked on my gate once. They were dressed to kill and I could tell they had each other's back. Stand strong with your women, men and you will soon see how many wonders she can help you create. Bachelor apartments have turned into huge mansions and it's never the size of the house but the vastness of your imagination. I have believed in you from the start and whatever you will set your mind to achieve. Grow to bless and learn to give from the heart. Your blessings have been counted and you will get everything you ever desired. I know some poets who have romanticized sadness, hurt, pain and their own sorrows. Let's not forget that a lot of people have gone through a lot of trouble and with trouble, pain. Let's not take them to our disappointments but rather direct them to the success we discovered in our own struggles. Let's help them be stronger enough and live to fight another day. We are all heroes and I hope for you and everyone else, that you will get to the place you've ever really wanted to arrive at. & of course without allowing anyone to take away what always belonged to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment