Sunday 4 October 2015

Dear Child

[COLLAB]


I truly am not as strong as I thought. There is a lot of things I would rather not mention. To those others who had taught me well. I want to say I am sorry if I was never there enough at times or if I seemed too attached. I want to say one last sorry to my parents who should not have had to bury my soul. For I should have had to bury theirs. 

                                Dustan M. Halliday
                                        @primer_55

Dear child,

They say the apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree and our roots share in your plight. We agree. See, we found love in a hopeless place and fought to fight the good fight. What we had then to celebrate our victories was you and even all this time we've not said anything to show we protect you, we thought you believed in the love we offered you. So it breaks our heart that you would choose to break our hearts. Good times are coming and it doesn't hurt to stick around and see magic happen. As always, we will be here to cheer you through it all. You are our hero.

Love,
Mom n Dad

                                 Dennis Tuyishime 
                                          @syntaxsays

No comments:

Post a Comment