Wednesday 28 October 2015

Press Record

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:


The songs of a lifetime might be written and sung in just a single moment. So stay awake whenever it's required of you. I chant a song for this moment right now tastes juicy and it feels like a new day. I stay away from drama and to be honest, the world doesn't really revolve around you. There's a seed I'm sowing and the farmer I am will keep ploughing till dinner is served. Even if I keep getting tired, I will keep going. I will never give up. There's a moment I'm not about to miss. I watch my step and mostly to avoid your toes. There are others with the same voice as I have found so I'm no longer afraid to voice my joys. I no longer intend to stay idle. I do whatever little my hands land on. Bigger ambitions are satisfied by small continuous efforts. I have a family I love and cherish and now I wish to help keep them growing. We've struggled enough times. The cold almost ripped our ears off and I've seen blood oozing out of places I'd rather have never been. So join the anthem and sing with me. Let's chant a song of freedom and the ability to achieve whatever we set our minds to. We will never give up; we will keep on going. If it's money, we will make it. If it's peace, we will continue to create it. The seeds that we are sowing are a promise to this land and to our children's children that we will keep going, no matter how hard it ever gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment