Tuesday 27 October 2015

A Fedora for your Troubles

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:


I flip my hat off and marry it to my chest as I bow down before thine presence. A fedora for your troubles. I have seen it, the struggle. Your smile is everything, and in all you went through you went through it untroubled. You kept your peace because you fought to protect it. Vendetta troubles. See, my friends and I like to do random things. You know, like be ourselves in the midst of so much rubble. Trust me, we've had our better days and we know the best are yet to come. Yet, we've also gone through some shit we were never sure we'd ever get out of. Surely if you look at it from my angle, I am deeply grateful for the good and bad. The good taught me I can always win again and the bad was enough good practice. Even some of these vaccines are administered in the form of their own disease. You learn sometimes the hard way. If it doesn't harden your heart, it will open your mind. Everything is nice and I'll say it twice; everything is nice. Pardon my mystery but we both know I belong in the midst of those things you will cherish. You're a bright flower blooming in the midst of the ocean, fighting the storms and always winning. You stretch in too deep and your roots go even further. Your branches embrace the clouds and pierce the skies as your leaves embrace that only which is divine. You are a winner and winners know what it means to lose. You win some, you lose some. The ones you win don't let them far too in; the ones you lose, don't let them distract you. You've been doing a completely perfect job already. Not giving up. You are bigger than your problems and tonight, please allow me to bow this one down for ya: a fedora for ya trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment