Saturday 7 November 2015

Never Forget Us

[An Apple a Day] Croxt:

They can never defeat us and it's painfully true. We hit and we don't miss. No matter how hard we try, we stay standing till the last man drops. The pain of the war is in its sweet victory. Once you win, you never look back and when you do, it is to feel pity for the many who fell. It's sad that so many choose to step into the battlefield unprepared. Never let emotions take the best out of you unless it's for a truth hidden inside you. Which is pointless anyways because the truth will often times fight for itself. Don't let the lies guide your conscious mind because some fear will always be involved. The ward is full of incapacitated enemies fighting a different war now. Fighting for their lives. The thing I never want for anyone is to bear the burden of regret. With defeat, some regret adds to the equation. Why would you ever regret the consequence of something you once badly wanted? The rifle is pointed to your chest and the fear in your eyes should remind you that you showed up to the wrong feast. I admire your valiant cause to defend your life but it should have never even got here in the first place. Nothing chokes like the smoke we choose to inhale by ourselves when we are yet to master its diligence. Also, I understand that practice makes perfect for you but with us in the picture, don't you think it's a bit too far beyond practice? We are beyond play now; we mean business. So, I'll ask you again, which league do you play in? You have camouflaged your heart to suit your evil desires and it's sad for you that I have mastered the art of seeing through things. You are frightened. Not sure where to start. Not sure where to run. So I'll prepare a deathbed for the ones who fall at my feet because I care enough. A thousand of them shall fall and I will remain standing. I have won countless times before without even raising a finger because one thing you should know, I do not even fight my own battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment