Saturday 14 November 2015

Consistently Original

[Habits of Winning] Croxt:

I am a man of his words who uses them accordingly. I have ideas, a ton of them. I keep creating; I keep believing I could make something. I could give life to something and right now, anything beautiful. So I bless you as well. That you may tap into your well of unending wellness. That your vision may be distinguished and your actions complimentary. That you as well could create something new. Even if just by yourself. I believe in you. I trust you to make the right moves every time opportunities present themselves before you. You know why? Because in due time, they will sing your name. & what a beautiful name to have. See, you are unique and special but never let that for a moment distract you. It's a thin line we are walking on and it's tied tight at both ends. You don't jump too high in excitement, you might miss your step back down. Balance. Weigh your options. Refuse to be misguided and blaze your own trail. You will get there. I remember when I first came here, I was uncertain of so many things but I was willing to learn. I was confused about something's but that's when you know you need to seek the right answers. Yo will think of ideas and solutions; you will create a path for yourself. It will all make sense when you're almost there. The shortcuts sometimes could mislead us. I'm not saying it's not worth a try. Let's be there for one another in good faith and not turn our backs against each other when the going gets tough. We are our own heroes, I've said this before. And before you think of emulating, make sure you are not forcing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment