Tuesday 17 November 2015

Snapchats from a Higher Altitude

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:

Do it for the snap and make it quick. Snap* Snap* Then let the loving begin. Mt. Everest is ever at rest. Untroubled and distinguished so. To climb to the highest peaks, one has to climb to the highest peak. Yet, some things are obvious. You say you love me. I ask you "why?" You tell me it's because you feel it. You sound like you mean it every minute. You believe it. And that's what makes you special in my eyes. A billion stars shine bright inside them and I oftentimes stare into two galaxies.. at the same damn time. Give me wheels and I'll get you to the hills where you've wanted to go past. I'll help you climb them with the encouragement you need. We will get to the top and we will take a Snapchat picture; for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment