Thursday 26 November 2015

Next Bus

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:


I've always wanted to be the type of person that other people see and see hope. If I could be your transportation to the destination you intend to go, I would choose to double up as the next bus. The next bus that comes soon enough after the one you just missed. I've made the lights right before they changed and I've missed a few trains and buses when I needed them the most. So I've ended up taking a taxicab to avoid disappointing the event I hoped to reach in time. Fuck the last bus. Yet you could say I should have planned my travel earlier; plan to get their before time but sometimes I don't even know what happens. So I'll be hungry enough for the next meal and I won't miss my calling. They say opportunity knocks once in a lifetime but I say it's never too late. & a lifetime is a long time if you decide to enjoy every moment you find yourself in to its fill. Don't get too mad at the bus you missed because the next is on its way. I've seen people complaining for things that are not that serious. Why would you throw a stone to the bus that just left you? Wait on me and I'll be there before you break any glasses and cut yourself. It's actually never that serious. See you in less than a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment