Thursday 12 November 2015

Don't be Dishonest

[Habits of Winning] Croxt:

I'll clear my name because I've never been dishonest with myself. A sheep in wolf's clothing deceives even himself. So, yeah, don't be dishonest. Don't be so modest that you'd never remember your abilities and don't be so grandiose to the point you shrink yourself out and lose you. Moderation. A perverted nation with mistaken impressions, a facade of exaggerated proportions and a ballyhoo of imagined dimensions will press itself forward, through the fabrications it weaves in and out through desperations in trying to make everything seem competent. But I am not ashamed for such. I sympathize with them. As much as we could all be able to pull strings here and there to our own benefit (sometimes detriment), this world has never been one really huge circus. Yes, there are animals. Yes, there is fun. Yes, there are some really incredible people doing incredible things, but never for a moment pretend that is all there is. Come, see the big picture with me. I saw it even before there was Photoshop. By now, probably some things might be missing, or added. I don't know about you, but fake to me always looks misplaced. Doing the right thing at the wrong time. Doing things that go against everything we have ever believed in. I blame misinformation and I blame gullibility. Credulity. We give names to the wrong things; write stories with the wrong information (just for the right responses). That's the most we've been getting. But with truthfulness comes life. When you're true to yourself, you're true to life. & life is pretty serious about some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment