Sunday 8 November 2015

O.G

[Today's Heroes] Croxt:


I'm in the trap trying to add it up. If 1 + 1 = 2, then we made it into the next altitude. We keep winning. We get our food to go because we have things to do. Now, if you'd stop judging and listen, maybe you could learn yourself something. Everyone needs a place to stand and a shoulder to lean on. Let's be helpful and let's be smart. That we can always know our value is appreciating or at least being appreciated. They will look for you when they need you. In the meantime, work to better yourself. Don't waste your time. There are many more like you who need reaffirmation. That everything will be alright. If you wanted me to say it a second time; everything will be alright. Let's not tire too early, we just got started. If patience is a thing over-rated then I guess that's why we are humble. Give me juice and a good reason to drink it. Or chase my liquor with it. We were born to thrive. So I strive to stay alive. I remixed your dough and got us some more. And now, we doing numbers. It's our time to shine. So I walked into my shopping mall and pulled out a cart. I only invest in my craft. Whatever I find it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment