Saturday 14 November 2015

We will S.O.O.S

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:

We will save our own souls. No one out there has enough time for us. I hate when you see me shaking that's why I've really leant enough how not to. See the sun is out even if the degrees have drastically dropped. I graduated from average now I do boss tings. I never ran away from the pain; I fought my way through it. I know that you miss me and it's not my fault I made you wait. Some things we have to fight on our own. Amaze me by the stripes on your back and the freedom on your badge. I've been between a rock and a hard place and I couldn't even bulge. Believe me when I tell you I have tasted success. I got drunk on milk until someone mentioned it was Bailey's. Wake up calls in the middle of the night. Remember? You used to call me on my cellphone. But now you're distant but I haven't forgotten about you. You could be the greatest. You could beat the clock but you've been waiting on luck. I have the brightest flame shining inside me. That's why I try. There were days I stayed by myself and focused on making me the someone I've always wanted to become. A champion. And to get there, you have to do the time. I don't want to be a profession. I want to be my own name. Since then, to put it into perspective, nothing was the same. Guitar-strings sing my name and I know the pain was worth no blame. I desire to achieve so much more. I want to move mountains and that's why I dedicate myself to the things that enflame my soul. A thousand miles I have walked and a thousand times I have cried. I know where the throne sits and I'm certain my robe will fit. I'm stuck no more and I could teach you how to move on. How to be the bestest version of yourself. They want to copy instead of finding their own tune to dance to. So if you want, please save me the last dance and don't mind my soul. I have that in its best condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment