Thursday 12 November 2015

Tissue for any Issue

[Today's Heroes] Croxt:

A shoulder to lean on has never been weighed down even by the hugest boulders. I am bolder now. & I know my limits. I have my expectations but never will I take wrongful advantage. So that's a +1. For me. And for you, I guess. You could come as close as you will to my poetry and lay your head on my chest, till the morning comes. The journey has been long enough and my heart has been burdened. I thank God for your voice; it always sounds like a nice song to my ears. Come closer, I have tissues for any issues. I have some solutions for some situations. Let them know you're taken. Let them know you've found a better place with the right foundations. I hear life is short and shorter enough to live your life miserable. We attract the things we desire and we've been through the storms together. We've been through stories we can't easily tell but we'll hold on longer, at least until the morning comes. We've walked through the darkest hour already and I'm glad we stumbled on some tissues for all our issues. Thank you, father.

No comments:

Post a Comment