Friday 13 November 2015

Zero Role Models

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:


I counted the numbers, they didn't add up. I'm looking at the graphs and pie-charts and I swear pizza has never tasted better!!! I did a Google search the other day and results of the search were fruitless. So I went to Instagram and hit the search button. User couldn't be found. So I wondered aloud, where we all did go wrong. lol The things I do sometimes, smh. But still, haven't you seen already that the stars never shine enough to lead you into their happy position? And the sun that is closest to us sometimes burns us more than we asked for or doesn't even show up at all. When you need them, sometimes you won't even find them. Save me the b.s that if I have the money, I am your role model. Save me the cheap talk that my fashion sense has promoted me to be your new role model. Flashy, flashy makes the world go blind. & so many still dare to walk without dem walking sticks. We go walking into everything and sometimes into holes. I wish you'd get me. It's that bad. I'm rolling solo and I wanted to convince you to become your own role model as well. That's a +1 and if you could follow me on Google Plus that would be 2. I know my Math and I have calculated enough to see that money is not = to happiness. I know it's silly to fight for things that are untouchable, but these are the same things that have depressed so many to their deaths. I could be humble about it and not brag about the things you do not have yet but then how would you know. So I'll make it easy, you could follow your strengths and make yourself a believer in yourself. You could become your own role model. Let you yesterday learn so much from you today, you today from you tomorrow. We've been misled enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment