Friday 27 November 2015

Champion Boy

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:

I felt the troubles of a problem and I knew then I couldn't take it with me. Some loads have to be offloaded to keep the reels rolling. I'm making a movie that has no room for edits. So I fuck up some commas but keep recording. I'm up to something and it's beautiful. The temple halls have been brought up and its sacred where I stand. No one can touch me. I have sought answers because I didn't know for sure for sure the answer to the question of life. I'm still contemplating how to decorate my plate. I've been that person. I like to eat my food presentable unless my appetite suggests something different. I'm not embarrassed really by the things I say because I put in a thought before I utter them. I make sure my kingdom is well fed and we don't throw food out to the pigs. We feed everyone well and the ungrateful know they do not have a place here. I'm headed to the top because this is the championship. I handle my problems sooner than they arrive and that's how I intend to keep things. Throw some trust to the winds and they won't blow your roof off. I don't dodge bullets because they know they can't find me. I'm sheltered by mercies I am truly grateful for. So play the piano for me any time of day and I'll dance to it in any way I see fit. The swimming pools have washed away my fat and I'm too fast for some fast foods, they keep away. I am a skywalker and I followed the stars to this point. The projector knows what I'm talking about. It's been all out with your story in full screen. HD. If you have enough time we could chill some time and watch Netflix. Poetry and chill? I'm talking in codes because then you might understand me a while after this. Which is fine. Some things take time and I also hope you'll take yours carefully. I have dreams with me, on my left and my right side. If nothing goes right, then they left you right where you slipped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment