Saturday 21 November 2015

True Colours

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt: 


I've studied the rainbows for far enough time and now I can clearly distinguish between colours. I know what is true and I know what is false. Time has taught me a lot of things. And I embrace my lessons with the seriousness they deserve. I've lost interest in pleasing everyone but still respect and understand everything and everyone in the positions they stand. I am making ends meet; now that I know where to seek whatever it is that I need. Take time and reflect. Have you seen something before devoid of purpose? Speaking of colours, my favourite colour is blue. For many reasons, I'd press. Behind closed doors, you barely get to see the extent of the skies above or the beauty hidden in the oceans. The consequences for the colours we adorn have been proven before. I don't have to flash it in your face for you to see I'm up to something. You do good for some people and they forget until it's too late. You could pretend for so long but before my eyes, it's really pointless. I see your true colours. Different people are selfish for different reasons. We all do different things with different perspectives. But I've learnt to rise above petty and I am nowhere near it. Try my patience and I'll show you I'm strong. Black don't crack under pressure and I'm sweet like sugar and hot as pepper. I see things for the way they are and I do not use people. Not for selfish gains, no. I give them what they need. If your patience is lacking then your colour is fading. Let's be upbeat to the things that really matter... the things that add colour to our lives. & I pray that you are granted the strength that you need. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment