Tuesday 17 November 2015

Mermaids vs. Barmaids

[What a Feeling] Croxt:

If I was to choose between a Mermaid and a bartender, you'll find me at home with the mermaid. I'm not sure what tickles your pickles but my best bet is you can't really juggle the best of both worlds unless you are one as well. I beat deadlines and sometimes I'm fashionably late. Some things I should stop. I've been broke before but now I've started paying attention to the things that really matter. When you've had almost enough to drink, you don't drive. Stupor stupidity fades time away and you begin to see things. I hear when you are drunk, every girl at the club begins to look more beautiful but maybe it's because they've always been? #BlameItOnTheLiqour. Who's ugly and who's not? Who's beautiful and who's hot? I may ask myself a few more questions before they really begin to explain themselves. Sometimes, all you need to do is just ask. I've been by the shores too and yeah I met a mermaid. She was painfully beautiful. Painful to me because it was only fair that she would have been granted legs to walk around. It's that type of beauty that deserves to be paraded. She spoke with the sweetest of voices and you could tell she blew my mind. Her hair was flowing like water down her shoulders. Her eyes pierced deep into my insecurities and I felt like she already knew me. She knew how to smile. Yet even without the legs to stand on her feet, I've never been hugged better. She knew the right places to wrap her arms around me. And her chest married my chest; our hearts beating with the waves of the ocean. She was like water and nothing could hold her yet she was the type to fit into any place she found herself. I must admit, it never took me too long. & now even as we speak, I've just sent her a drunk-text.

No comments:

Post a Comment