Friday 6 November 2015

Unruly Poem

[For the Love of Poetry] Croxt:


We fix things. We see problems, we seek solutions. We don't let anyone distract us. And for the love of poetry, we've learnt to make our own songs. We sing from the heart, we breathe from the soul. Our tongues have tasted delights and I'm delighted to say we won't stop. When the stretch gets too far, we reach out even more. We've learnt to mind our own beeswax. We work hard enough to have something sweet to offer. Our efforts do not go unnoticed and the solution to our problems always shows up immediately when we need it. Let's look on the bright side of things, little Prince, you know you're on the right track if you feel yourself making progress. Don't let your problems gain in on you.. They give up easily. We are going fast and we should be fine. We don't worry too much and that's why we create memories that last. So am going for the numbers. They say real value should be testified. I turned a 2 and 2 and made it into a 4. No newcomers in this position, many money flipping, and I wish many of you would take the step. We know the right places to look for money because we've been made smarter and faster. I'm with the whole game if you'll never look back. Let's ride; it's gonna be a hot summer. I'm with the jumpers and you can be my landing spot when I touch down. You know I've done this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment