Sunday 15 November 2015

Simplicity Cylinder

[What a Feeling] Croxt:

This gas has been compressed tightly into a cylinder just like the rest. And the more I use it, the more it does not get depleted. I burn for the things I love. And slowly I turn them into delicacies served on your tables. I burn for the halls that will hear my message and turn the tables. I burn for the power of nations to know they've never needed dependence. So I'm going to be the fire that lights up your darkest nights. & the darkest hours will be your strongest. You will win because you can. You're never really challenged beyond what you can handle. So hang in there and fight like you're winning already. I know it gets harder every time you win but that's the point of it all. Growth. Would you stop if you knew stopping was giving up? Would you relax if you knew tomorrow the gates would be breaking open? Be brave and be nice. Be great and be wise. We are all headed to the places we've designed and I know I'm not settling for anything less. I know my worth and I keep adding value to it. If you don't love me now, I hope you'll love me later when you've loved yourself enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment